A5 Movie Questions

1. What was your response to the techniques and style of the film?

My response to the techniques and style of the film is that I would highly recommend anyone to watch it even if you aren’t watching for camera angles and stuff like that. The techniques were that they wouldn’t show the whole creepy thing and I thought it was really cool.

2. How do you feel this type of “creepy” film fits in with the horror genre of films? Is there a need for these types of intellectually strange/uncomfortable types of films?

I don’t think it fits with horror films but it’s just a scary movie. There isn’t a need for those types of films but people make them for entertainment of the viewer. Really anybody who wants a little bit of a scare should watch it.

3. What types of viewers would gravitate towards this film?

I think anyone would gravitate towards the film.

4. Slasher films don’t have a real message for the viewer to walk away with, other than “never go outside” or “never leave the vehicle when you’re out of gas in the woods”. Do you think this film has a message to viewers? If so, what is it?

It kind of has a message to not go out alone at night because you never know what can happen. Also to not go too far out of your boundaries because there can be scary things and you never know what you will find.